Ardent’s IT consulting team helps organizations understand disruptive technologies well. We help our clients by implementing agile design principles, and take a strategic approach to disruptive technologies. Using a holistic approach to business, we help our clients define, design and execute strategies that optimizes the resources and quality while creating new avenues of growth both internally and externally. Our technology consultants leverage innovative solutions and deep domain expertise to develop short- and long-term strategies aligned with your corporate goals. We ensure a better IT performance and get you ready to leverage technology advancements with measurable outcomes.
Our Approach Ardent’s consultants work across all dimensions of Information Technology:
- We understand the existing business processes.
- Identify Gaps and create strategic imperatives for digital transformation
- Focus on business process design and strategy
- Implement policies for continuous improvement and automation.
CTO and Innovation Service for Startups
We follow a simple plug-and-play model and unlike traditional resources’ augmentation our clients can leverage our talent pool and use the services per their needs. We facilitate weekly/bi-weekly calls and help our clients shape their digital journey.
With our in-depth experience in complex problem solving and business transformation, we at Ardent Consulting provide data consulting services to help companies derive value from raw datasets. Add competitive functionality for greater customer satisfaction, automate internal processes, or peer into the future – all on the bedrock of custom-built machine learning algorithms engineered on the foundation of your own data. Our machine learning experts will immerse themselves in your business processes and industry specifics to discover the main problems and offer solutions to them. Then, applying their skills in Artificial Intelligence, data analytics, machine learning models, and algorithms, they will help you decipher what data is telling you. In the end, you will be using a custom ML algorithm to continuously gather analytical insights and make data-driven decisions.
Machine Learning is valuable when you don’t know the important input variables to make that decision and therefore you give the Machine Learning algorithm the goal and then it learns the from the data, that which factors are important in achieving the goal. A great example is Google’s application of machine learning to its data centers last year. Data centers need to remain cool, so they require vast amounts of energy for their cooling systems to function properly. This represents a significant cost to Google, so the goal was to increase efficiency with machine learning.
With 120 variables affecting the cooling system (i.e. fans, pumps, speeds, windows, etc.), building a model with classic approaches would be a huge undertaking. Instead, Google applied machine learning and cut its overall energy consumption by 15%. That represents hundreds of millions of dollars in savings for Google in the coming years.
And therefore, We at Ardent Consulting have started a revolution of helping small and large organizations with expert digital consultations by which organizations can make easy decisions in upgrading and scaling their tech stack for past and current projects thereby saving vast amount of time, money and energy.
- Assessment services: Requirement/Cost Analysis, Solution Blueprint, Technology recommendations and Business Process modeling.
- Connected devices: Device/ controller/ gateway Embedded design, Device specific protocol implementation, Industrial Design/ Certification.
- Business Specific Application development: UX/UI design, Native / Web/ Responsive Application Integration with CRM/SCM/ ERP / Others, Domain Specific APP.
- Intelligent Platforms: IoT Platform development, Platform Engineering, Custom solutions, IoT Testing
- Analytics and Visualization: Edge / Real time Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Dashboard/ Visualization.
Our Principles for a Futuristic Approach are
- - Strangler Pattern
- - Domain Driven Design
- - Capability Based Team
- - CI/CD
- - Cloud Native App Development
- - Pair Programming and TDD